Monday, November 5, 2007

Newsworthy-in my life

It was tragedy of December 24 for 2004. It was the worst day in my life. In Japan, Christmas Eve is a one of most important day for steadies. I had a boyfriend and of course I had a plan to hang out with him that day. However, when I came back my home and prepared for the date, I had a strong stomach ache. I couldn’t move and I couldn’t speak cause of pain. Fortunately my cell phone was near by me, so I called my mother and groan with pain. Then she noticed something happened to me and came my room. And she called hospital. I have never stepped on the ambulance, but that day, I stepped on the ambulance for the first time. I was excited while bearing a pain. After arrived the hospital, I was examined and doctor said I had appendicitis. That why I need hospitalization for a week. I couldn’t believe that because I had a lot of hang out plans and after Christmas, we had New Years Day. In addition to I need hospitalization, I left my cell phone in my house. Of course I couldn’t call to my boyfriend and I broke up with him.

No comments: